tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Dec 21 14:52:43 1993

HolQeD update

Ahem.

The latest issue of HolQeD is at the printer (ten days before the end of the
month, a new personal best!).

I'll do a print run of the mailing labels in the morning.

Then I'm bound for North Carolina.  When I return, the printer should be
about ready (and I'll use the time to address and stamp all the envelopes).

I'm anticipating the mailing going out on the 30th or so.  Just thought you'd
like to know.

Oh, and just to get you slavering in anticipation, this issue includes some
new vocabulary that Marc Okrand sent me.  Think of it as a little holiday
gift from the KLI to you.

Lawrence

P.S.  If you're not a member of the KLI, don't despair, I'll post the new
words to this list, AFTER the issue has gone out to the membership.

:: Dr Lawrence M Schoen, Director   ::
:: The Klingon Language Institute   ::
:: POB 634, Flourtown, PA 19031 USA ::

Back to archive top level