tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Dec 10 17:22:44 1993

Re: targh

> I don't know what all the kurfuffle (I *love* that word!) is about the
> targh (sp?)...  The targh that appeared in TNG was a dressed up pig...
> or was that another beast?  You know the one.. Worf's childhood
> pet...
>
> Qapla'!

If I remember, Tasha says something like, "You mean that's a Klingon
Cat?"  And Whorf replies, "yes."  I don't know how seriously to take
this dialogue, or even if the distinction "cat" and "dog" is relevant
in Klingon society (i.e., no cats or dogs).

> -mat

Holtej

Back to archive top level