tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Aug 17 13:39:12 1993

List Troubles...

Recently, and for some weeks, some of you have been accidentally off the
list. I only discovered this fact today when I noticed a suspiciously small
number of names in the subscribers database.

Apparently, my software flaked out during a period of low disk availability
and I didn't notice because I've been excruciatingly busy trying to
make money for someone else. (In addition to being a poor excuse, it's
also a stupid one. I should be busy making money for me.)

My apologies to the readership.

Elias Israel
List Administator

Back to archive top level