Is there a way to say "with"? I mean to say, other than just using the "'ej" or "je" option. Also, was wondering how to say "more" and "less". I mean, would adding "puS" and "law'" after the noun do the trick? "paq law'" or "paqmey law'"? Thanks.

Question is closed for new answers.
desduwij unselected answer October 16, 2017