In Klingon, what would someone who is a bookworm be called?  I don't mean a direct translation of the words book and worm (or wyrm, dragon), but a phrase that means the same. In French it is buveur d'encre, ink drinker.  In Indonesion it is "book Flea".

If you can, please provide the word/phrase in  Klingon Script, a transliteration of the phrase as well as a literal translation of the phrase similar to:

Thank you.

enru Answered question January 13, 2022