Word: pull up



a body movement where a humanoid grips something overhead, with the backs of their hands facing them, then raises their body through muscular effort until their head above their hands. It may be done repeatedly as physical training, or once in order to e.g. climb over a wall. The equivalent movement with the palms facing the warrior is called a chin up, and if Klingons distinguish between the two I would be interested in that terminology. I don't know if it's a noun {Soch XXXmey neH vIta'laH} or a verb {tlhoy' vItoSmeH jIXXX} or perhaps the wall is the object and {tlhoy' vIXXX 'e' vInID}. I am interested in any bodyweight exercises Klingons name, and also interested if Maltz says he's familiar with the exercise but there's no name for it, so it's just {tlhoy'Daq pep'egh, DeSDu' lo'taHvIS}.

Comment below with feedback and suggestions.