tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Oct 13 13:52:55 2015

Re: [Tlhingan-hol] Star Trek VI The Undiscovered Country Klingon Dialogue

Robyn Stewart ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol po'wI']

I want to elaborate on this one just because it made me so happy.  every
year at qep'a' we would give Marc a wishlist, and he would mostly just smile
enigmatically and make no comment.  And then Klingon for the Galactic
Traveler came out.  Had he laid out all the wishlists and used them as the
primary focus of the work, he could not have answered us better.  Some of
what seem like throwaway comments in KGT were answers to longtime questions.
Some of the material is actually retorts to us catching him in what we
thought were--and were until he retconned them--errors.  The whole book
reads as a glorious response to the KLI.  Until it came out I wasn't sure
whether we were annoying or appreciated.  KGT made me feel loved.

- Qov