tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Oct 05 04:29:45 2015

Re: [Tlhingan-hol] What is FOTSN ?

De'vID ([email protected])

On 3 October 2015 at 13:48, HoD qunnoQ <[email protected]> wrote:

> nuqneH
>
> i have noticed that on the android app boQwI',often at upgrades the message
> appears "new words added from FOTSN". Or something like that..

pIj nargh'a' QInvetlh? wa'logh Dalegh 'e' vIpIH. (Does the message
show up often? I expect you should see it only once.)

I think you're talking about the "history" of the app in the Google
Play Store, where that's the message for the update made on
2015-05-01. That's the one and only update for vocabulary from
Festival of the Spoken Nerd, and there hasn't been any additions from
that source since. Also, the app has only been updated twice since
that update, so you shouldn't be seeing the history message "often".
As others have said, you can find all the new words on the KLI net
words list (which you can sort by added date:
/about-klingon/new-klingon-words/date/ ).

p.s. You can see the history of all changes (both code and data) to
boQwI' here (warning: kinda boring):
https://github.com/De7vID/klingon-assistant/commits/master

--
De'vID