tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Mar 26 08:16:52 2015

Re: [Tlhingan-hol] New version of quja' Keyboard Layout for Android (AnySoftKeyboard)

PICHLMANN Christoph ([email protected]) [KLI Member]

>> It now can output unicode characters representing klingon symbols. To
>> actually see them your device needs to have an appropiate font, of course.
>
>How can I add sucha font to the device?

'e' vISovbe' :-(
vItlhoblu' vay'. vaj, quja' vIchoH.

pIqaD cha'laH *Amazon Fire*,  vISovlaw' .
vIQultaH.

Christoph

Message: 7