tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Mar 11 19:33:17 2015

Re: [Tlhingan-hol] Windows 8 and pIqaD fonts- solution to problem

Robyn Stewart ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol po'wI']

Hoch pIqaD QInmeyraj vIlaDlaH--vabDot ghunchu'wI' <XiFaN hOL> QIn wa'DIch vIyaj. Outlook vIlo' jIH.

-----Original Message-----
From: SuStel [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: March 11, 2015 13:00
To: [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]
Subject: Re: [Tlhingan-hol] Windows 8 and pIqaD fonts- solution to problem

On 3/11/2015 3:46 PM, qurgh lungqIj wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 11, 2015 at 3:41 PM, SuStel <[email protected]
> <mailto:[email protected]>> wrote:
>
>     On 3/11/2015 3:34 PM, SuStel wrote:
>
>         TL;DR: Support for private-area Unicode in email is far too
>         unsupported
>         to consider sending pIqaD messages over the mailing list.
>

>     Aaaaaaand of course my Thunderbird decides to send that message as
>     base64, somehow. Or did the mailing list resend with different
>     encoding?  ?
>

>    (QInlIjDaq pIqaD vIleghlaH.)
>
> I don't believe the mailing list is changing anything, but you can
> send me a message off-list to test it.

Well, this one is going to you, me, and the list.

Note that while my own message appears to me to have unreadable pIqaD, yours has readable pIqaD in both your message and my message which you quote. I also can't read the pIqaD I'm entering, although I haven't tried too hard to get that to work.



--
SuStel
http://www.trimboli.name/