tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jun 23 09:39:16 2015

Re: [Tlhingan-hol] Otaku no Video Otaking Edition Subtitled Anime Blu-Ray - with Klingon subtitles

Felix Malmenbeck ([email protected])

I very much enjoyed watching the subtitle test; it's neat being able to use Klingon to bridge a language gap.

qatru' yutlheghvaD *Otaku* wIchelnISba'! chaq chaH venmoH *Morska* HaSta qoSta'mey.

From: De'vID <[email protected]>
Sent: Tuesday, June 23, 2015 17:26
To: tlhIngan-Hol
Subject: [Tlhingan-hol] Otaku no Video Otaking Edition Subtitled Anime  Blu-Ray - with Klingon subtitles

I didn't see qurgh (who is involved with this project) making any
announcements, but since the project is public I hope he doesn't mind
me publicising it some more:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/madoverlord/otaku-no-video-otaking-edition-subtitled-anime-blu

You've got only a few days left if you want to help it reach the
"Klingon subtitles" fundraising goal!

--
De'vID