tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jun 10 05:59:14 2015

[Tlhingan-hol] tlhIngan Hol jatlhbogh tlhaq

De'vID ([email protected])

https://twitter.com/connecttokarl/status/607245374231822336
{'enterprise HIvlu'. yIvem 'ej vay' yIta'!}

The translation was apparently provided by Alex Greene:
http://klingonteachings.blogspot.ch/2013/06/entepray-hivlu-yivem-ej-vay-yita.html

It seems he originally supplied the translation with {'entepray'}, but
I guess someone in marketing must have thought writing it as
{'enterprise} would make it more recognisable.

{vay' yIta'} sounds a bit artificial to me, like a too literal
translation of "do something". I think I would've gone with something
like {yIvang}.

--
De'vID