tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jun 08 09:25:39 2015

Re: [Tlhingan-hol] Klingon Word of the Day: Qutlh

lojmitti7wi7nuv ([email protected])

Of course, this implies that Klingon doesn’t even have a word for “psychological or any other non-physical type of support”…

It’s a cultural statement. “You want emotional support? [followed by knee-slapping laughter, and maybe a whiplash-inducing smack on the back]

Either that, or shunning. I’d prefer laughter, myself.

lojmIt tI’wI’ nuv ‘utlh
Retired Door Repair Guy