tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Jul 24 03:27:51 2015

Re: [Tlhingan-hol] Indie Movie translation

lojmIt tI'wI' nuv ([email protected])

Great job on the translation, but I think you are missing a perfect opportunity to use the word {veghwI'}. To do so would explain the stilted English translation because there is no simple English translation, and it explains what this spirit does better than the literal "dweller".

Sent from my iPad