tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Jan 09 07:23:01 2015

Re: [Tlhingan-hol] Klingon Word of the Day: SaHHa'ghach

Steven Boozer ([email protected])

> Klingon Word of the Day for Friday, January 09, 2015
>
> Klingon word: SaHHa'ghach
> Part of speech: noun
> Definition: disinterest
> Source: Marc Okrand

I.e. MO's email to qurgh [9/01/2010].

AFAIK never used in a sentence.

SEE ALSO:

SaHHa'wI'  one who is not concerned (i.e. one who is apathetic) (n.)
pIlHa'wI'  unmotivated one (i.e. one who is apathetic) (n)

SaH  care for,  be concerned about (v)

  jISaHbe'
  I don't care (which of several courses of action is followed)! TKD

  wa' yIHoH. jISaHbe'
  Kill one of them. I don't care which. ST3

  bISaHbe'?
  [You don't care?!] PK

  qorDu' SaHlu'chugh 'ej matlhlu'chugh vaj wa' tlhIngan ghob potlhqu'
  devotion and loyalty to family is one of the most important Klingon virtues. S13

  ghojwI'pu'lI' tISaH
  Care about your students. TKW

  toH, Hey Humanpu'.  qatlh DISaH?
  Why should I care about a human killing humans? STID

--
Voragh
Ca'Non Master of the Klingons