tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Sep 29 09:24:36 2014

Re: [Tlhingan-hol] Klingon Word of the Day: Hev

Steven Boozer ([email protected])

> Klingon Word of the Day for Monday, September 29, 2014
>
> Klingon word: Hev
> Part of speech: verb
> Definition: receive

DIvI' Se' wI'IjtaHvIS DaH ngoqDe' wIHevta'
We've just received an encoded message on the Federation frequency. (ST5 notes)

HoD, yo'seH yaHnIvvo' potlh De' wIHevtaH
[Captain, we are receiving a priority message from [Fleet] Operations Command.] (ST5 notes)

SoHvaD quvwI' qem Hegh 'e' wIvDI' Hegh pop Hevchugh quvwI'
The honorable will be rewarded after death chooses to bring them to you PB

qeylIS Hov DaHev
Receive the Star of Kahless. MKE

wab HevwI'
radio TNK