tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Sep 17 07:12:43 2014

Re: [Tlhingan-hol] Klingon Word of the Day: mu'ghom

Steven Boozer ([email protected])

> Klingon Word of the Day for Wednesday, September 17, 2014
>
> Klingon word: mu'ghom
> Part of speech: noun
> Definition: dictionary
> Source: TKD

AFAIK never used in a sentence.

Lieven (6/30/14):  Don't forget the tiny detail (not seen) in Star Trek VI:  When Uhura was searching her Klingon books to speak with the Morska Post, one of the books had a title "Okrand's Dictionary of Klingon". Since it was a lot bigger than our TKD, we may assume that there will be one or more addendums in the coming three hundred years...

PUN:
Arabic *mu'jâm* "dictionary"?

SEE ALSO:
mu'tay' 		vocabulary (n