tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Oct 30 08:35:56 2014

Re: [Tlhingan-hol] "Knitting" in Klingon

lojmitti7wi7nuv ([email protected])

Is {SIS yoD} really the word for “umbrella”? It seems to use {SIS} as a noun, but we have only the verb form. This whole post seems to use {SIS} as a noun.

Am I out of the loop from a major vocabulary addition?