tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Oct 23 14:17:25 2014

Re: [Tlhingan-hol] qep'a'vaD lI''a' {boQwI'}?

De'vID ([email protected])

On Sun, Jul 27, 2014 at 2:57 AM, De'vID <[email protected]> wrote:
> 2. Does anyone find the TTS (text-to-speech) useful? It will take me
> literally hundreds of hours to completely record all of the necessary
> audio, so I'm wondering if it's actually worth doing. It's the most
> frequently requested feature for the app, and the audio is actually
> complete for everything listed in the "Useful Phrases" section (and if
> it isn't, that's easy to fix).

A while back, I asked if anyone found a Klingon TTS engine useful.
Enough people did that I have been working on it for the past couple
of months. I've finally recorded all sounds, so it can now speak every
known sound in the Klingon language.

Give it a try if you have an Android device:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.tlhInganHol.android.klingonttsengine

--
De'vID