tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Oct 10 07:49:34 2014

Re: [Tlhingan-hol] Klingon Word of the Day: Sorgh

Steven Boozer ([email protected])

> Klingon Word of the Day for Friday, October 10, 2014
>
> Klingon word: Sorgh
> Part of speech: verb
> Definition: sabotage

yab matlh muvchuqghach Sorgh vay' 'e' vIbotjaj.
Let me not to the marriage of true minds admit impediments. (Sonnet 116)

TREK TRIVIA:
Klingon Special Occupation Order No. 4 requires that 200 local hostages be killed every two hours until a spy/saboteur is given up. (TOS "Errand of Mercy")

AYELBORNE: "What are you going to do with him, Commander?"
KOR: 		"What is always done with spies and saboteurs. He will be
	       killed, after he has had first-hand experience of our mind
 		  scanner."  (TOS "Errand of Mercy")

SEE ALSO:
QIH 			damage, cause damage
joch 			be harmful