tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Oct 02 07:48:32 2014

Re: [Tlhingan-hol] Klingon Word of the Day: povjaj

lojmitti7wi7nuv ([email protected])

Just as a style point, in order to better carry the sense implied by "gladly", I'd say {qanobqangqu'} or {qanobqangchu'}, depending on how "gladly" you intend to make your patron think you are. Merely suggesting that you are willing to pay may be a very Klingon thing to say, but it's not very Whimpy.