tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Nov 20 07:01:54 2014

Re: [Tlhingan-hol] Need a word for ...

lojmitti7wi7nuv ([email protected])

<<maSorHa’laH>> bIjatlh. wot {Sor} vIghovbe’. jIqay’ vIneHbe’. qen mu’mey qub wISuqpu’. We’ve gotten words for games we are clueless on how to play. We’ve gotten words for geometric shapes. It just seemed like “cruft” would be an interesting and useful word to have. I’d see it as useful as {wejpuH}, which is a remarkably useful word.

But it’s just an opinion, and not one with artificial importance. I perhaps implied artificial importance and that was unintentional and incorrect, and would have been dishonorable and inexcusable, were it my intent.

Okrand doesn’t owe me any words. If he finds the word interesting, himself, he can make his own choice about it, if it ever occurs to him.

lojmIt tI’wI’ nuv ‘utlh
Retired Door Repair Guy