tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Nov 18 04:08:48 2014

Re: [Tlhingan-hol] Words from "The Klingon Art of War"

DloraH ([email protected]) [Hol po'wI']

> {QIn gheb} is what results when you type "spear with horn" into Bing.
> Presumably, DeCandido meant "horn" in the sense of a curved point. I
> like to imagine, though, that a musical instrument protrudes from the
> bottom end of the blade. :-) No wonder it's not used very often any
> more, anyone wielding it just looks silly.

After sounding "Charge!", the bugle boy can then use his horn as a weapon.

Reminds me of the Bing Bang Theory show with their alternate reality game.  "In a world where a
musical horn is a spear..."

-- DloraH