tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Nov 16 07:55:13 2014

Re: [Tlhingan-hol] geometry and card games

nIqolay Q ([email protected])

I'm really enjoying all the new vocabulary, thanks everyone!

From a wordplay perspective, the word {yergh} is interesting. Lots of
Klingon words can be changed into other Klingon words by adding a
consonant to the end {such as the new law + ' = law'}. But I can't
think of any other Klingon words that can be changed into another word
by adding a vowel at the end: {yergh + o = yergho}.