tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Nov 15 02:37:09 2014

Re: [Tlhingan-hol] squirrel

Jeremy Silver ([email protected])

On Wednesday 12 Nov 2014 10:37:34 De'vID wrote:
> I recently ran across a claim that the word for "squirrel" is
> *{qon'Het'wa}, which appears to originate from here:
> http://www.angelfire.com/fl/scalisti/languages.html
>
> Does anyone know where this obviously non-canon word came from? Did
> someone talk about "Klingon squirrels" in an episode of Star Trek
> using a word that sounds like that?
No idea where qon'Het'wa came from and the apostrophes don't look right to me.

Though it would have been a good opportunity for someone to submit something
like:
Sa'HutDaq pob'a' ghajbogh Sor qorvIt

mupwI'