tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon May 26 02:06:22 2014

Re: [Tlhingan-hol] June 1, 2014. Thirty Years

PICHLMANN Christoph ([email protected]) [KLI Member]

I don't keep tabs on dates as a rule, I usually rely on others to do so - people or organisations, who are generally better equipped to do so.
In that vein, why didn't the KLI forewarn us? It's a distinctly klingon-related matter, isn't it?

Has the KLI prepared or planned anything yet? I'd think it would be something to celebrate, an opportunity to create publicity, at least among Star Trek fans.
(Did anyone ever translate that entire movie, btw? If so, how about re-synchronizing it? :-)

Christoph