tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu May 22 04:22:22 2014

[Tlhingan-hol] Klingon Art of War

De'vID ([email protected])

I assume that at least several of you have obtained this book. I
received mine today.

It's a book begging to be transl^H^H^H^H^Hrestored to its original
Klingon. Well, not the entire book, but each chapter begins with a
proverb, only some of which we know in their original form.

We have a 30-day rule for new canon so people can discover a work for
themselves, but this book is not in tlhIngan Hol (though it is
peppered with a few words here and there) nor related to the language.
OTOH there's probably some overlap between people who are interested
in the Klingon language and people who are interested in the Klingon
culture.

Would people be interested in my posting the proverbs to be translated
here? Should I hold off until more people have the actual book in
their hands?

--
De'vID