tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu May 08 07:30:40 2014

Re: [Tlhingan-hol] wornagh per

De'vID ([email protected])

qurgh:
> I have no idea what it's supposed to say above "K.A.G. Beer", although I
> believe the picture posted originally may have been an older version. Here's
> a newer one (from the guy that works at FoB) that includes the "punctuation"
> in the pIqaD, links to both KAG and KAGKanada and seems to have something
> slightly different above "K.A.G. Beer":
> https://scontent-b-iad.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/t1.0-9/1962681_10152304568106011_351697737_n.jpg

DaH jIyaj. It's supposed to say {SonchIy}, the earlier version had
*{Sonch' yI}, and the newer version has *{Sonch'Iy}. I guess somebody
thought {SonchIy} didn't look "Klingon" enough.

--
De'vID