tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Mar 29 14:05:55 2014

Re: [Tlhingan-hol] Certification Test Woes

Tim Stoffel ([email protected])

Where can the word list and other study material for the certification
tests be found?

Tim Stoffel

--

-----Original Message-----
From: Robyn Stewart <[email protected]>

To anyone who has taken, studied for or marked a first level
certification test:

What are the hardest and easiest parts?  I don’t want to know any
specific questions on the test, but I’m assuming learning the vocabulary
has been the hardest, because the grammar in proportion is quite light.
What did you wish you had studied more the first time? What do you wish
someone had explained to you? Any other comments on the test or material
that had to be studied for it?

In Earthlings, one of the participants is seen to mutter, “What is the
Klingon word for fail.” The director swore to e that he did not set that
up, that the participant said it unprompted while studying, but I notice
now that  luj is not in the 500 beginner words list. Did you study
generally, or prepare specifically for the test?

- Qov