tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Mar 24 21:37:39 2014

Re: [Tlhingan-hol] KLI Website

De'vID ([email protected])

On Mon, Mar 24, 2014 at 11:44 PM, Lawrence M. Schoen
<[email protected]> wrote:
> Okay, so let's talk about the KLI website.
> [...]
> I would welcome your feedback and response to this idea. I'd like to have
> input of ideas
> for specific sites we should have in addition to the examples I've listed
> above. And I
> most especially want to hear from Klingonists with the technical skill and
> the enthusiasm
> to take on the responsibility of one or more of these KLI satellite
> websites.
The new KLI web site needs to make certain difficult-to-obtain
resources more widely available. If someone can send me the files to
HolQeD, or ship me hardcopies of the ones I'm missing, I volunteer to
scan/convert/host them or do whatever is necessary to make them
electronically available online.

--
De'vID