tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Mar 03 06:57:13 2014

Re: [Tlhingan-hol] when I was X (years old), from the age of X to Y

Steven Boozer ([email protected])

No suggestions, but a couple of examples of date-related canon to consider:

  naH jajmeywIj betleH vIyanbe'
  In my vegetable days, I did not wield a bat'leth. KGT

KGT 110:  This expression was actually first heard in a speech in the original Klingon version of Shakespeare's "{'antonI' tlhI'yopatra' je}" in which the heroine refers to her own youth in this way. In the popular Federation Standard version of this play, {naH} is translated as "salad".

  cha'vatlh ben HIq vItlhutlh
  I will drink Two Century Old Ale. PK

And a post from the old Expert Forum: