tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Jun 27 13:46:24 2014

Re: [Tlhingan-hol] vagh jaj, vagh 'uy' DarSeq je

lojmitti7wi7nuv ([email protected])

So, to get back to the original question, you'd have to say something like:

DujwIj Do tIn law' DujlIj Do tIn puS.

You might prefer to replace {tIn} with {law'}, depending on whether you consider velocity to be something that can be large, or numerous. By my interpretation, {Do} is a number, and so it becomes large, not many. There's still just one number measuring velocity. The units become many, but the velocity becomes large.