tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Jun 20 13:21:01 2014

Re: [Tlhingan-hol] ghargh'a' HuD'a' je -- paghDIch

Robyn Stewart ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol po'wI']

yIngeH

-----Original Message-----
From: Gaerfindel [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: June 20, 2014 11:31
To: [email protected]
Subject: [Tlhingan-hol] ghargh'a' HuD'a' je -- paghDIch

I've been on this list for roughly five or six years, perhaps longer, so one
would think I've learned quite a lot.

Sort of.  I'm still a relative beginner.  But since I learn best by doing,
and poetry and stories and songs are my forte, I'd thought I'd try my hand
at a {may' bom}.  I invite any and all criticism (the literary kind, not the
"you suck" kind) And hop you shall enjoy my attempt.

~quljIb