tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jun 02 15:53:00 2014

Re: [Tlhingan-hol] Objects with -moH

Robyn Stewart ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol po'wI']

I thought of that, and decided that " is undergoing a chemical
transformation associated with heat" applies equally well to the burning
gases that compose visible flames as to the material that release gases when
heated, so that I could consider them one concept. But I do agree that it's
a special case.

I imagine my beta testers will help me tl;dr the meQ section anyway. :-)

- Qov