tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jun 02 14:14:25 2014

Re: [Tlhingan-hol] ghoj

Lisa S ([email protected])

I will do what I can with what I know, which isn't much. I figure that I'm not learning if I'm not boldly screwing up, so make corrections.

Even when I'm not WRONG, feel free to make alternate options available.

Do you need a beta-tester?

On 2014-06-01 23:28, Robyn Stewart wrote:
‘ej lughchu’ mu’tlheghlIj wa’DIch. majQa’.

And your first sentence is perfectly correct. Well done.

Do you have a copy of The Klingon Dictionary (TKD)? It is the basic
and essential textbook of the language. Right now a good way to learn
is to study TKD, and then post questions and practice sentences here.
If that’s not your learning style, tell us what you’d prefer, and
we’ll try to set that up for you.  You initiative in asking in Klingon
shows that you will be a good student.

I’m currently working on an introductory online course to go on our
new website, but I don’t know when the website roll-out will be.

- Qov