tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jun 02 04:09:31 2014

Re: [Tlhingan-hol] June 1, 2014. Thirty Years

De'vID ([email protected])

On Mon, May 26, 2014 at 11:02 AM, PICHLMANN Christoph
<[email protected]> wrote:
> I don't keep tabs on dates as a rule, I usually rely on others to do so - people or organisations, who are generally better equipped to do so.
>
> In that vein, why didn't the KLI forewarn us? It's a distinctly klingon-related matter, isn't it?

Er... tlhIngan Hol yejHaD maH'e'.

> Has the KLI prepared or planned anything yet? I'd think it would be something to celebrate, an opportunity to create publicity, at least among Star Trek fans.
> (Did anyone ever translate that entire movie, btw? If so, how about re-synchronizing it? :-)

The only way for "the KLI" to prepare or plan anything, really, is if
people on this mailing list prepare or plan it.

--
De'vID