tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Jul 26 18:15:39 2014

Re: [Tlhingan-hol] Online Participation in the qep'a'

De'vID ([email protected])

janSIy:
> Please see the entire schedule for the qep'a' at
> http://www.kli.org/activities/qepmey/qepa/.  Included there are
> instructions for how you might watch much of the qep'a' online and also how
> you can participate in the couple of interactive sessions that we will have.
> Please ignore the fact that both the file name and the document title are
> wrong.

Can someone who's there give a summary for those of us who weren't?

What were the winning proverbs?
Any new words, grammatical clarifications, canonical examples, or
other information?

--
De'vID