tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jul 21 22:46:11 2014

Re: [Tlhingan-hol] qep'a' arrivals?

Agnieszka Solska ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol po'wI']

Hello Lawrence,

Rich and I will be landing at Philadelphia airport at 8:45 am.
When we check in we may decide to spend the next few hours getting some sleep.

Looking forward to seeing you,

Agnieszka

Message: 4