tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jul 21 10:39:05 2014

Re: [Tlhingan-hol] Proverbs at the qep'a'

De'vID ([email protected])

De'vID:
>> What if I register, but don't attend? :-)

'angghal:
> An interesting point. You have gall. We respect gall.
>
> If you register, you can submit up to five entries in each category, BUT
> your registration fee must be received before your entries.

Unfortunately, due to primitive Earth financial systems, I haven't
been able to do this. (Basically, nobody writes cheques in Europe, and
my paypal account was closed due to inactivity and my having moved
continents - these are apparently the only two ways to pay for the
qep'a'.)

Since I certainly won't have sorted this out before the deadline, I
have a proposal. Is anyone who is attending the qep'a' willing to
collaborate on their entries? Maybe you're attending, but you're stuck
for ideas.

--
De'vID