tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jul 14 08:15:05 2014

Re: [Tlhingan-hol] A Challenge to the group

Steven Boozer ([email protected])

Well I'll start with the classic:

Q:  Doq'a' SuvwI'pu'?  [Are warriors red?]
A:  ghobe', SuD!       [No, they are green!] PK

{SuD} "be green/blue/yellow" vs. {SuD} "gamble, take a chance, take a risk".  Nick Nicholas wrote:

  the interpretation I think makes sense rather neatly: a pun
  on {SuD} ("No, they're risktakers.")

--
Voragh
Ca'Non Master of the Klingons