tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Jul 11 15:34:09 2014

Re: [Tlhingan-hol] Getting ALL Klingon language information and vocabulary

SuStel ([email protected])

On 7/11/2014 5:24 PM, BT Yahoo! wrote:
I am sorry if I asked this recently, but please with full bibliographic
information including ISBN's, which books would I need to buy to get ALL
Klingon language information and vocabulary?

How could I get all the information and vocabulary which Marc Okrand has
released casually here and there such as at qep'a'mey? Is such
information kept all together on a website page, if it is not in a
published book?

These have the officially published word-lists:

THE KLINGON DICTIONARY
KLINGON FOR THE GALACTIC TRAVELER

These are compiled word lists with MOST additional words:

/tlh/newwords.html
http://www.qephom.de/e/newwords.html

There is no compilation of all known grammar outside of TKD so far as I'm aware. However, nearly every source of canonical Klingon is listed here, including the text or a transcript:

http://klingonska.org/canon/

With all of that, you've got what you need.

--
SuStel
http://www.trimboli.name/