tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Jul 04 07:23:34 2014

Re: [Tlhingan-hol] Beginner Story excerpt

De'vID ([email protected])

On Wed, Jul 2, 2014 at 10:12 AM, Robyn Stewart <[email protected]> wrote:
> I'm a little frustrated here. I specifically called out my method of presenting attributed speech for this excerpt as a temporary fix, something I was not presenting for scrutiny, but it's the only thing anyone has commented on.
>
> I wanted to know if beginners found the text readable and if advanced speakers felt I had compromised the language through simplification.
>
> I clearly do have the answer regarding whether it makes anyone want to read more.

I read your story. It was fine. I had no comments. (Actually, I was
going to say that I would've used a V7 in some places, but since you
explicitly stated that wasn't part of the available tools, I didn't
make that comment.)

--
De'vID