tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jan 27 13:04:57 2014

Re: [Tlhingan-hol] geometry terminology in Klingon

Michael Roney, Jr. PKT ([email protected])

On Mon, Jan 27, 2014 at 2:41 PM, De'vID <[email protected]> wrote:
> Oh, that's a good question. I don't know, but I'll ask. I intend to reply to
> Dr. Okrand's mail with some questions of my own, so if anyone else has
> noticed anything missing from the list or which needs to be clarified,
> please let me know.

The generic word for "shape".

Possibly even "diamond", "heart", "oval", "semi-circle", and "crescent".

As these are in my children's board books on shapes, they seem pretty basic.
(well, basic to Human children, anyway...)

~naHQun

--
~Michael Roney, Jr.

http://www.twitter.com/roneyii