tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Feb 13 06:23:33 2014

Re: [Tlhingan-hol] sBASSdrum Klingon press release

Steven Boozer ([email protected])

Lawrence M. Schoen:
> The first title I was awarded by the media was also ambassador. It allowed
> me to claim diplomatic immunity. :D   I much prefer the rank awarded me by
> several fan organizations:  Thought-Admiral (retired).

Don't dismiss the value of diplomatic immunity.  As Worf said to Iyaaran Ambassador Byleth, who had accused Worf of lying during a poker game, "If you were not an ambassador I would disembowel you right now!" (TNG "Liaisons")

--
Voragh
Ca'Non Master of the Klingons