tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Feb 11 23:01:20 2014

[Tlhingan-hol] sBASSdrum Klingon press release

De'vID ([email protected])

majQa', loghaD!
http://www.seqmedia.com/sbassdrum-press-release-klingon/

Although, I didn't know your rank was {'aj}. :-)

(The last time I translated something into Klingon for someone, I was
also promoted - without my prior knowledge - in the credits to
"ambassador from the Klingon Empire".)

Also, the price (cha' vI' Hut Hut 'amerI'qa' SepjIjQa' DeQmey} is a
dead give-away that the original is in English and that the Klingon is
the translation. A Klingon merchant would've priced it at {wej
DeQmey}.

--
De'vID