tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Feb 10 13:41:23 2014

Re: [Tlhingan-hol] KLI-approved websites

Christoph Pichlmann ([email protected]) [KLI Member]

> Message: 7
> Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2014 20:32:53 +0100
> From: "De'vID" <[email protected]>
> To: Lieven <[email protected]>
> Subject: Re: [Tlhingan-hol] KLI-approved websites
>
> the
> advantage of a Wiki as the KLI used to have was that anyone could
> update it).
>
> --
> De'vID

Indeed.
It also makes it easy to throw fragments into it and spin a net around them.

We should get a new wiki. I could put one on my server - unless we'd (or rather Lieven) want it all on qephom.de ?
(Less fragmentation, more traffic for his domain.)

Christoph