tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Dec 12 10:53:01 2014

Re: [Tlhingan-hol] Klingon Word of the Day: mu'mey ru'

lojmIt tI'wI' nuv 'utlh ([email protected])

One of my favorite examples was when, at qep’a’ someone brought Captain Krankor a hand-made yamaka (I’m probably misspelling that — it’s the little hat that barely covers the crown of the head, worn by Jewish men) with the Klingon tri-foil on it. Krankor grabbed it, stuck it on his head and jumped up and down, gleefully proclaiming, {jIyID! jIyID!}

lojmIt tI’wI’ nuv ‘utlh
Door Repair Guy, Retired Honorably