tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Aug 14 07:27:44 2014

Re: [Tlhingan-hol] This email group's archives

Robyn Stewart ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol po'wI']

1. Do you think you could change your display name to something that
represents you better?  I always think you're a spammer when I see it.
2. A new KLI site is being prepared, and the intention is to make the
archives properly available and searchable there. I was, however, told that
my part of the site would be accessible by August, and there is still no
sign of life. I think someone is taking advantage of the fact that I work 12
hour days in  August to put me off.

Lieven, in September shall we team up and overthrow the KLI website, so the
People may use it?

- Qov