tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Aug 11 09:34:18 2014

[Tlhingan-hol] filmmaker in New York wants to make documentary about Klingon speakers

De'vID ([email protected])

http://www.klingon.org/smboard/index.php?topic=2313.0
"Greetings to everyone. I am a filmmaker looking to shoot a
documentary about the individuals who dedicate themselves to studying
and developing the Klingon language. I am currently located in the New
York City area. If there are any people interested in participating in
the project, I would be honored to conduct an interview and film your
methods of practice. I would also appreciate any assistance from
people outside of the New York City area. Thanks to everyone for
taking the time to read this."... "I am actually trying to complete a
documentary in which individuals would talk about their methods to
becoming fluent in the language. I am looking to show how the
development of this language  has influenced the lives of everyday
people. Is there a specific group of people I should speak to?"

Please reply on the Klingon Imperial Forums message board, or if you
don't have an account there, I can relay your message.

--
De'vID