tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Apr 24 23:40:31 2014

Re: [Tlhingan-hol] Audio recordings of Klingon speech?

PICHLMANN Christoph ([email protected]) [KLI Member]

The first thing that comes to (my) mind would be the videos Teresh did: http://www.youtube.com/user/teresh000
Not sure about copyright, though. But AFAIR, most of the speakers are from this list, so it should be easy to clear the issue?
(His website had detailed information, but it's offline unfortunately.)

Christoph